Monday, October 12, 2009

Contemplation

How vital it is to be lead on by the Lord! He's the one who can help us in every situation in life, whether we feel lonely, depressed, anxious, trapped, and any other multitude of things. Why do I know that? To quote Elder Neil A. Maxwell, "The more I learn and experience the more stunning and encompassing His Atonement becomes." Trials come, it is true, and we should do all we can to be prepared for them, but I believe it to be even more important to look to be happy. We must choose who we want to be.

There is a God, He is our Father, and His Son Jesus Christ has opened the doors that we may return to Heaven if we but choose to do things His way instead of our own. Priesthood power is real, and it can have a huge impact on our lives.

That is my testimony I wanted to share today, and I do so in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

1 comment: