Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hmmm... Peanut Butter on playing cards.... My favorite!

So.

My roommate went wild the other day and purchased an Xbox 360. Needless to say, we roomies all have had little "Halo's" around our heads quite a bit recently. To make matters worse, on Saturday he got a free account to Xbox live since he works for Microsoft. Oh dear. Luckily BYU has a pretty good library I can go to to buckle down and do work. Unfortunately, I don't go there all the time. Hehe. It's great.

So.

I turned on an Indie Rock station on iTunes as I got online to write this, and I kind of like it. I have never known what Indie Rock was, but so far so good.

So.

My dear cousin Kirsten just announced her forthcoming marriage on January 2nd and, being the very cool, observant, knowledgeable person she is, she told me first. Hehe. What makes this funny is I told my sister Chelsea just a week before this that I had called Kirsten right after she had had a serious marriage discussion with her dearly beloved and she said I was the first to know that she was probably going to be engaged soon. Chelsea didn't believe me. Well, after she became betrothed, she tried calling her sister Crystal to share the wonderful news, and my sister Chelsea happened to be there. Events unfolded as they were destined to, so Kirsten called me, making me, as Crystal now admits, the Chosen One.

So.

1 comment:

  1. I told Chelsea yesterday we were never going to let you live down the fact that you were number 1 on Kirsten's list, but then I realized that wouldn't punish you so much as it would make us look like losers. It's a no win situation. Or a you win situation. Whatever. We all know you're the chosen one. :)

    ReplyDelete