Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The warm river

There is a point where all of us get really lazy, and, with finals over, I'm currently floundering in that deep pool right now. Luckily, I'm a good lazy river swimmer, so I can last almost indefinitely. How late did I sleep in yesterday morning? 11:30 am. How late did I go to bed? 4:30 am. Wahoo for summer!

Which brings me to my next point, even that of a sharp pencil. Yeah, I know.

Warm weather with whispering wind will wash weariness away. It's true. Sitting in the sun makes you tired, which is also true.

1 comment:

  1. Um, sorry about that 4:30 business...

    I, too, am thrilled for the summer. Part of me is jealous that you get to return to beautiful Idaho and work in a serene mountain valley. Yes, I said, "mountain valley."

    Sometime soon I will find a patch of sunlight and take a nap. Here's to a wonderful semester and good friends.

    ReplyDelete