Saturday, April 18, 2009

Finals week, hula-hoops, and termite behavior

Finals week is so bitter sweet... bitter because lots of paper and graphite doesn't taste good, but sweet because it means you'll have a little respite from having to consume said products for a brief time.

I think it must be good for your heart, though, [unlike running a marathon where hitting the final stretch before the finish line can lead to a sprint, causing for your legs to give out, resulting in some bovine behavior (you eat some grass)] it is more like hula-hooping. Eventually, unless you are Jeni Tutwiler, your hips just can't keep going in that kind of motion anymore but you do it anyway, at pain of a leg out of socket, since time's almost up. It reminds me of attempting to do a hula-hoop game on a Wii video game system. That too ended up disastrously.

I can't think of anymore to say, so the end. Remember, sign up to become a henchman or henchwoman. (How's that for politically correct?) By the way, there are a bunch of squiggly lines underneath henchwoman, and the computer wants me to say Frenchwoman, Frenchwomen, churchwoman, or Dutchwoman. Sister Tutwiler, your name says Twiddler, Rottweiler, and Twirler. I like this game.

2 comments:

  1. You bigot. It should be "henchperson." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I finally dared tackle the six-minute hula-hooping on Wii Fit. It pert-near killed me, but I survived. You should try it as an 8-month-pregnant woman someday. Oh, wait... Please don't. I can't think of anymore hyphenated phrases to throw in here.

    ReplyDelete