Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Only a shilling my dear man?

So today I went to the Testing Center, plopped my seat down in a seat, and took a HEPE 105 test (it is about health, but general health, not what you are thinking). A half hour and 50 questions later, I emerged from the bottom of the stairs to find I had somehow scored a 92%, meaning I had missed one and a half questions. This gets really perplexing when you realize these questions were multiple choice. I'm not sure how I managed that.

On a slightly quirkier note, I managed yesterday to buy a mango.

Snow, rain, sun, repeat. That is the current weather forecast for the foreseeable future, which I think will last till the Millennium. Luckily, I'm actually happy that it is only snowing skiffs here in April; last winter in Maine we were experiencing severe storms in May, with the snow not all the way gone by June if I recall correctly.

Speaking of Maine, I'm having a flashback to a particular sight there.... I'll have to post on the Basilica later.

1 comment:

  1. Question, what is the best type of bear.....?
    ...
    ...
    ...
    Sorry, I mean, how does one "manage" to buy a mango? Are you on the "no mango purchase" list? Or did you mean that you were going for a kumquat but managed to buy a mango instead? That particular line needs some more details. I was very confooz-zed...
    Britton

    ReplyDelete