Thursday, March 26, 2009

On a serious note

I feel the desire to bear my testimony. I have come to know myself that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I have a knowledge of the power of the infinite atonement, and its capability to heal my wounded soul. There is nothing so hard, nothing so dark, nothing so painful that He cannot help us with. I testify that because of His suffering and death, reconciliation and eternal life are made available to us.

There are few places left in the world where we can find refuge from the storms of iniquity, but if we stand in holy places, with the gift and power of the Holy Ghost in our lives, we will not be moved. The Book of Mormon and the Bible are both scripture sent from God. I know this from my own spiritual search, in which I had to climb my own spiritual Sinai, and in which God communicated to me the validity of these things. Because of that I have an anchor in my life the protect me from the storms of life. My testimony is the cornerstone from which I can build and grow.

God be thanked for His Plan of Salvation and for His Beloved Son. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This was really nice. Then I read the one below about barreling into the mall, and I was shocked back into the reality that is Austin. Jekyll and Hyde. :D

    ReplyDelete