Friday, December 4, 2009

Hmmm. Just not feeling any inspiration for this blog. I think they call that writer's blockhead right? Perhaps if I just ask one of my roommates to take a chisel to the huge chuck of stuff encasing my noggin things will get rolling here again.

What do you get when you cross a rhinoceros, a cow, and a dinosaur? You've got me.

I got to go to the temple today. What a great place. I just feel a lot better for having been. When I feel *blah* that is one answer that makes a big difference.

Well, once again the Programming is calling, and I feel it is high time I get to it. This is our last lab, and it is a doozy. Rather than giving us 3-5 days we're getting 2 weeks. Yikes! I think I'm about 1/4 done.

Well, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good light. Or might. Or fight. Whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment